Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Welcome to our June guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer this month, Rachel Dutko with her beautiful layout inspired by our artwork for June.

I was pushed out of my comfort zone with the requirements being a vintage style layout. I took inspiration from the colours, the 'outdoors' theme and the lineal composition of 'The Kite'.


Hi! My name is Rachel Dutko and I live in Adelaide with my husband and our 2 young boys, who are the inspiration for the majority of my scrapbook pages. I am currently on the Design Teams for Colour Blast Australia, D-lish Scraps, Uniquely Creative Kit Club, as well as 'Scrap The Boys' and 'Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia' challenge blogs. I really like using mixed media, texture, and learning new techniques. I think my style is fun, bright, and sometimes messy, 'boy' pages.


Blog: www.sequinsandstarsandlittletoycars.blogspot.com.au
Instagram: www.instagram.com/rachel_dutko



Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel :) Nice to read about you. Your work is really great! I have a boy my self....so I like boy-pages ;) :) Wish you a happy Summer....or maybe it is Winter at Your Place now :)

    ReplyDelete